понедельник, 14 декабря 2015 г.

This is the end….hold your breath and count to ten.. ;) (Adele)

      If you see this text, it means I managed to cope with all the numerous tasks I was recommended. I hope you won’t be too strict on me for expressing my views so blatantly and honestly. Nevertheless, I respect all the contradicting ideas and opinions, for they have the same right for existence as mine do.
     The most difficult task, to my opinion, was that of the singling out the stylistic devices and expressive means in the text. Though the story is short, it requires a lot of attention and focused work to find them. When my attention attracted syntactic peculiarities of the text, figures of replacement and co-occurrence mysteriously slipped out from my mind and attention. As I have already mentioned, it seems like this work should be done in stages: the first scrutiny of the text, then the second, and the third… (it seems cool to acknowledge that in the previous sentence I employed climax and aposiopesis; ) And then the work might have been more qualitative and effective than it is done at present. 

    P.S. I enjoy writing essays and expressing my thoughts on paper and I’m thinking to try something else but a translational professional niche … a journalistic one, perhaps. And, who knows, maybe one day all the material from the course would become of paramount importance to me and of a great use.


THANK YOU!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий